- Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH).
- Identify and explain the various roles of each stakeholder, and their responsibilities in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all.
- Review the necessary fall prevention/protection control measures for the effective implementation of a Permit-to-work (PTW) system.
- Establish and implement a Fall Prevention Plan (FPP) specific to the worksite / workplace
- Establish and implement a site management system for oversight and monitoring of WAH risks